To get the best experience of Beaver Charts Add-on, we suggest the following system setup:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.9.0 or later
- Latest Version of Beaver Builder
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
Please download the main plugin file from CodeCanyon downloads section and then follow below steps:
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and at top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select a Beaver Charts.zip file for the next process. Click Install and once installed, click Activate.
- This is a Beaver Builder plugin add-on. So, if you haven’t a Beaver Builder plugin installed with the site then it will ask you to install the Beaver Builder plugin with the site via admin notice.
- Now, you need to move on Beaver Builder right side menu and find tab name like Modules -> Standard Modules -> Beaver Charts Pro.
That’s it!.. You have configured Beaver Charts plugin correctly.