To get the best experience of Dokan, we suggest the following:
- PHP 5.6 or later
- MySQL 5.6 or later
- WordPress 4.3.0 or later
- Elementor 2.0 or later
This documentation assumes you have already installed WordPress. If you do not know how to install WordPress, please contact your hosting provider for assistance and also ask him to make sure that the PHP and MySQL version above is ensured.
Please download the main plugin from CodeCanyon downloads and then follow below steps:
Required steps: You need to extract that downloadable main zip file and need to get original plugin zip file if you directly download main plugin bundle.
This is an Elementor plugin add-on. So, if you haven’t an Elementor plugin installed with the site then it will ask you to install theElementor plugin with the site via admin notice.
Install plugin from WordPress Dashboard
- Login to the admin panel of WordPress
- Navigate to Plugins → Add New and at top of the page, Upload Plugin button. Click on it and select elementor-news-ticker.zip file for the next process. Click Install and once installed, click Activate.
Install plugin via FTP or cPanel
- Extract elementor-news-ticker.zip and it will create ‘elementor-news-ticker‘ folder and original plugin files inside that folder.
- Upload that (unzipped) plugin folder to ‘wp-content > plugins‘ directory.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard and go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and find the Elementor News Ticker plugin from the list and click on Activate link to activate this plugin.
After the plugin install process,
You need to move on any page or create a new sample page to check live implementation. Please, select ‘News Ticker‘ element under Flickdevs section from left side elementor panel.